Please view in regard to Varsity Football information at Lugoff-Elgin!
Lugoff-Elgin High School
Football Stadium Half Capacity 2750
Lugoff-Elgin High School Procedures For Home Football Events
All Patrons MUST wear a face covering at all times. All patrons will enter through the Home Side (pressbox side of the stadium). Visiting fans will be able to walk around to the visitor’s stands. Prior to purchasing a ticket, all patrons will be pre-screened by the FEEVR System. There are no electronic tickets. Tickets are on a first come, first served basis. High School League Passes will be accepted. Gates will open at 6:00. There is a no re-entry policy in effect.
- The Kershaw County Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
- Concessions will be offered. No outside food or drink will be allowed.
- Upon completion of the game, all spectators should immediately exit the stadium and depart the campus.
- We ask that our patrons socially distance. Family pods are acceptable.
- Any patrons not adhering to the policies set forth in this document may be removed from the event/venue.
The Lugoff-Elgin High School Athletic Department would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation.